Monday 15 May 2017


Setting off in a couple of days so I will share my advert - hope to update on the road
Jeremy's Land's End to John O'Groats Cycle Ride 2017 for Amnesty



Thanks for taking the time to read this
We are living through a period where traditional political views are being challenged from all directions. Whatever the rights and wrongs and whatever changes come about human rights including the rights of people to express themselves and not to be persecuted for their views as well as the right to life and not to be tortured will continue to be vital. I have decided to support Amnesty as an expression of of thanks for the relative freedom from persecution I have enjoyed through my life.
I have chosen to raise money and awareness through cycling from one end of great Britain to the other because it seems an attainable albeit challenging goal. 
I will be cycling solo, which means carrying the things I need, mixing camping with hostels and b&bs but would hope for and appreciate meeting/riding with others on the way.
How to donate:
Online (best) Go to the Just Giving Website and search for me or type in:

“press” the DONATE button and follow instructions. If possible go for the Gift Aid option. The money including gift aid goes directly to Amnesty. JustGiving retains 5%.
Directly give cash – this will be forwarded to Amnesty.

Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment