Tuesday 2 February 2016

Still here

The view from Shady Cottage has changed dramatically courtesy of a major house builder or as they call themselves builder of Homes. A herd of "anywhere houses".
There is a tendency for people to try to make their online persona less of a boring crochety old loser than they are in real life. Of course the true bcol may shine through. Some say that it is wrong to present ourselves as thinner faster more interesting sexy and successful than we are. The thought being that this will demoralise others. My excuse for presenting myself as more interesting than I am in reality is that you are here to be inspired and entertained not to conduct some kind of virtual social work.
Despite three years of retirement I am still ridiculously busy so much so that I neglect my faithful online audience - Where have you been these last 20 months? I hear you (yes that's you) say. Well real life still intrudes and tiresome as it might seem that is what I keep escaping into.

No comments:

Post a Comment